Friday, March 25, 2011

The Adjustment Bureau


The best thing about this movie is that the previews set up the premise of the story to get you interested but did not really tell you a thing about the movie. Going into this movie I was most excited just to see Matt Damon, aka Jason Bourne, and those awesome hats! The story was very interesting. It was a love story that was intermixed with enough action to keep the guys interested. The reasoning behind the "men with hats" may disappoint some and some may call it a cop-out. Honestly I thought it was brilliant and very different. I don't want to give anything away but while its not a new idea, it is different and not expected.
The cast and acting was pretty good. Matt Damon and Emily Blunt were fantastic as lead characters. The chemistry was not perfect but was enough to make the whole thing believable. John Slattery (Mad Men) was also very good as one of the men in hats.
I really liked this movie and I would highly recommend it. It does not have to be seen in theaters, it would also be a great date night movie night at home. I give it 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment